Guides and How-To's
Updated: 18 Apr 2019
This section contains various guides, command samples and explanations from Operations, Deployment and Troubleshooting areas.
This manual describes daily tasks of users and administrators of the solution.
Daily tasks of users include:
- Local admin password retrieval and reset using various tools
- Managed domain account password retrieval and reset
- Automatic use of managed password for authentication of other operations
Daily tasks of administrators include:
- Permission management for users and PDS
- Review of PDS logs
- Review of Centralized Client Reporting log
- Configuration of PDS
- Maintenance of password history (if enabled) for managed accounts
Tasks are described in respective sections of this guide.
How To section contains various tips, tricks and code/script samples how to use solution even more effectively.